Had a great time today just spending time looking at the stamps I had and using some that I haven’t ever used. I was inspired, to start out with, by Kristina Werner’s blog post and video today “Masked, Blended, and Stamped Background with Distress Oxide Inks.” I had a lot of border stamps so I pulled them all out and used them. I used the same colors and when I got through it just looked like sewing to me. So I dug around some more and found some word stamps and dies and then made my own word “sew” from an alphabet stamp set and made the sentiment to fit the sewing motif. This was so much fun to do and I was happy with the results.